- Winter 2019
- Summer 2019
- Summer 2018
- Bill 24: Student Rights vs Parental Rights
- Winter 2017
- Government funding of non-Catholics in Catholic schools held Unconstitutional by the Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench
- Summer 2017
- The Catholicity Clause - The Importance Remains
- Winter 2016
- Balance, Section 1 of the Charter, and Catholic Education Rights
- Fall 2015
- The Guarantee of Catholic Education
The Doctrines of Hollow Rights and Permeation
- Spring 2015
- Loyola High School and Religious Collective Rights in a Secular State
- Fall 2014
- “God Keep Our Land . . .”: Canadian Religious Pluralism and the Law
- Spring 2014
- Reasonable Limits in a Free and Democratic Society
- Fall 2013
- Freedom of Conscience and Religion
- Spring 2013
- Act 3, Scene 4
- Fall 2012
- In This Corner... Human Rights Legislation and Catholic Education
- Spring 2012
- Bills, Thrills, and Chills
- Fall 2011
- IN MEDIAS RES
- Spring 2011
- Catholic and Public - Not An Oxymoron
- Fall 2010
- ABC, 123, Existence AND Equity: Back to Basics
- Spring 2010
- Ask not what your country can do for you
What can you do for your Catholic schools?
- Fall 2009
- Knock, Knock... Opening up the School Act
Proposed changes to the School Act
- Spring 2009
- Here comes da Judge
Legal successes in Alberta's Catholic schools
- Fall 2008
- Catholic Education: Hip to be square
Legal exploration of the distinctness of Catholic schools
- Spring 2008
- The Santa Claus(e)
"Catholicity clause" in teacher contracts for Catholic school teachers
- Fall 2007
- Repay to Caesar
Catholic school rights and responsibilities in regards to Canon Law and civil law
- Spring 2007
- Behind every successful right
History behind the constitutional right of Catholic schools in Alberta Act, 1905.
- Fall 2006
- One of these things is not like the others
Differences between Catholic school rights in each province in Canada
- Spring 2006
- No representation without taxation
Education tax assessment base
- Fall 2005
- Catholic school rights "North of 60"
Rights of Catholic schools in the Northwest Territories.
- Spring 2005
- Long before Alberta was even a province
Constitutional establishment of Catholic schools in Alberta.
- Fall 2004
- Teachers of faith – An expectation and a right
Role of the Catholic school teacher, constitutional expectations
- Spring 2004
- Public meetings, public questions, public answers
Extending Catholic school districts through the expansion: pertinent questions.
- Fall 2003
- Catholic impact in Commission report
Alberta’s Commission on Learning’s 1993 report: Alberta's first in-depth examination of its education system in more than thirty years.
- Spring 2003
- Reconstitutionalizing the St. Paul Mosaic
An exploration of the history and contemporary issues facing Catholic schools in St. Paul, AB.
- Fall 2002
- Responding to expansion requests
Extending Catholic school districts through the expansion.
- Fall 2001
- Bill 16 contains a potpourri of risks and benefits for Catholic Education
Tax assessment (Bill 16) in Alberta and how it affects Catholic schools.
- Spring 2001
- What Makes a Catholic School Catholic?
What makes Catholic schools distinct?
- Fall 2000
- Can One Enjoy Both Francophone and Catholic Constitutional Rights?
An exploration of Francophone and Catholic constitutional rights.
- Spring 2000
- What is the connection between Quebec Secession and Catholic school rights in Alberta?
The constitutional rights for Catholic education in Alberta.
- Fall 1999
- Catholic school 4x4s died in 1913, why do they remain an administrative requirement?
A discussion of the 4x4 method of forming Catholic school districts.