2020 ACSTA Annual General Meeting
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Will be conducted in VIRTUAL format.
The 2020 ACSTA Annual General Virtual Meeting Registration is now open. There is a registration fee of $65.00 as a cost recovery fee. Should there be a surplus, that money will be donated to Toonies for Tuition. The registration fee will be invoiced to your respective Division.
- ACSTA AGM Information Letter for Stakeholders and Guests
- Register Now
- 2020 ACSTA AGM Program
- Panel Discussion (Afternoon Session)
The following guidelines will ensure we have an efficient and effective AGM:
- Each participant must register in advance by filling in the required information correctly on the linked registration form above.
- Make sure to download the Zoom app on your device ahead of time, and that your camera and microphone are working properly. Please resolve any technical difficulties with your Division’s IT department.
- On the day of the meeting, please log in at least 15 minutes early and our Host will grant you entry from the “waiting room.” Upon entry all participants will be muted and cameras off. Upon entry please type your Name and Division/Association in the Chat box. This is how attendance will be taken.
- The ZOOM Chat will be visible to everyone. All portions of the AGM will be recorded.
- Anyone wishing to speak during the meeting, at the appropriate time, will type “speak” in the Chat box and wait for the direction by the CHAIR to speak. Once you have been called upon to speak by the Chair, be sure to turn on your microphone and camera.
- For the Business portion of the meeting (morning) voting will be conducted via an electronic platform. It is important that your board members are able to communicate with the Chair (text etc.) so that one vote can be submitted per Division for the weighted ballot. Detailed voting instructions will be provided.
- Each individual trustee/participant will be placed in a predetermined breakout room. For this reason it is imperative that each INDIVIDUAL have their own ZOOM link as per the registration instructions.
|Event End Date||11-14-2020|